Boarding House Redevelopment
- Campsie, NSW
The Property at Campsie is a two-story boarding house accommodation twelve (12) single rooms. The boarding house is a redevelopment and extension of a single story cottage and is generally constructed with the following elements:
- Rendered cavity brick ground floor walls
- Timber-framed first floor walls clad with rendered blue board
- Timber-framed flooring
- Timber-framed skillion roof clad with Klip-Lok sheeting
- Power-coated aluminium double-hung windows
- Plasterboard-lined internal walls and ceilings
The boarding house also features a common kitchen, three common bathrooms, a common laundry and an additional common WC.
The design and intended uses of the building attracts the following classification in accordance with the Building Code of Australia (BCA):
- Class 1b - aboarding house, guest house, hostel or the like (in which not more than 12 persons would ordinarily be resident).